In order to avail several benefits, such as increased flexibility, lower cost and gain assistance in meeting the rising demands, stakeholders are relying on contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) for production of HPAPI and cytotoxic drugs
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “HPAPI and Cytotoxic Drug Manufacturing Market (4th Edition), 2022 – 2035.” The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of the HPAPI and cytotoxic drug manufacturing market, over the next decade.
The study also features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various industry stakeholders engaged in this field. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the overall landscape of companies offering contract manufacturing services for HPAPI and cytotoxic drugs.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of HPAPI and cytotoxic drug contract manufacturers.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players offering contract manufacturing services for HPAPI and cytotoxic drugs, across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- An insightful analysis of the recent collaborations within the HPAPI and cytotoxic drug manufacturing industry, from 2014-2022.
- A detailed analysis of the recent expansions undertaken by several HPAPI and cytotoxic drug contract manufacturers.
- An estimate of the overall installed capacity for the HPAPI manufacturing, based on information reported by various industry stakeholders in the public domain.
- A regional capability assessment framework, which compares the HPAPI and cytotoxic drug manufacturing capabilities across key geographies.
- A detailed discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework, which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution.
- A case study on companies offering manufacturing services for antibody drug conjugates (ADCs).
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Product
- Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Highly Potent Finished Dosage Form
- Company Size
- Very Large
- Scale of Operation
- Type of Molecule
- Small Molecules
- Type of Highly Potent Finished Dosage Form
- Oral Solids
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America (US, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Spain and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Justin Mason-Home (Owner and Director, HPAPI Project Service)
- Antonella Mancuso and Maria Elena Guadagno (Vice President and Chief Operating Officer and Business Director, BSP Pharmaceuticals)
- Scott Patterson (Vice President Pharma/Bio Technical Support, ILC Dover)
- Stacy McDonald and Jennifer L. Mitcham (Ex-Group Product Manager and Ex-Director-Business Development); Abul Khair (Business Development Associate, Catalent)
- Roberto Margarita (Business Development Director, CordenPharma)
- Klaus Hellerbrand (Managing Director, ProJect Pharmaceutics)
- Kevin Rosenthal (Ex-Business Head, Formulations and Finished Products, Alphora Research (Acquired by Eurofins))
- Mark Wright (Ex-Site Head, Grangemouth, Piramal)
- Allison Vavala (Ex-Senior Manager, Business Development, Helsinn)
- Valentino Mandelli (Marketing and Sales Manager, Pharma, Cerbios-Pharma)
- Javier E. Aznarez Araiz (Ex-Business Development, Idifarma)
Key companies covered in the report.
- CARBOGEN AMCIS
- Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer CentreOne
- Piramal Pharma Solutions
- STA Pharmaceutical (a WuXi AppTec company)
- Teva API
For more information please click on the following link:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415