The latest report titled “Urea Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Urea.
|Process Included||Urea Production From Phosgene|
Urea Production From Bosch–Meiser urea process
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Urea production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Urea Production Process:
1. Urea Production From Phosgene: This report provides exhaustive cost economics of urea industrial production across urea manufacturing plants from Phosgene. During this process, Phosgene and Ammonia are the key ingredients that are reacted to form urea. In this reaction, secondary ammonia is employed, and the reaction advances by using isocyanate as an intermediate.
2. Urea Production From Bosch–Meiser urea process: This report provides detailed cost evaluation of urea industrial production across urea manufacturing plants. In this method, two equilibrium reactions are used. The first reaction used is exothermic or known as carbamate formation. The second one used is endothermic or urea conversion. Fundamentally, Ammonia and Carbon Dioxide are transformed into urea, and this net reaction is exothermic.
Urea or carbamide (H2NCONH2) is the diamide of carbonic acid, which is the principal nitrogenous end product in the metabolic breakdown of protein, comprising all mammals and aquatics. It is a naturally occurring substance in the urine, bile, blood, milk and perspiration of mammals; however, it has no physiological function due to it being a waste product. It is a colourless, crystalline substance that appears to be a solid white crystal or pellet.
Urea is extensively used as a nitrogen-release fertilizer as well as a feed supplement. Furthermore, it works as a starting material for the production of plastics and drugs, which furthers its application. In addition, it finds use in several end-uses as a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives; to make high explosives like urea nitrate; as a reagent in lanthanide chemistry; as an ingredient in dish-soap; for making personal care products such as hair removal creams and ointments; and for producing melamine.
Key Questions Answered in the Urea Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Urea market?
- What are the various processes used for Urea production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Urea?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Urea?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Urea?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Urea?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Urea production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Urea production?
- What is the time frame for Urea plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Urea?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Verdyl Propionate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/verdyl-propionate
- Vinegar Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/vinegar
- Vinyl Acetate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/vinyl-acetate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA