The latest report titled guar gum production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Guar Gum.
|Product Name||Guar Gum|
|Process Included||Guar Gum Production From Roasting, Differential Attrition, Sieving and Polishing|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Guar Gum production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Guar Gum Production Process:
1. Guar Gum Production From Roasting, Differential Attrition, Sieving and Polishing: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Guar Gum production through Roasting, Differential Attrition, Sieving and Polishing. In this method, the guar seeds are dried, and their seeds are manually separated. Next, the seeds are cracked by roasting, differential attrition, sieving, and polishing, and the germ and endosperm are separated. Later, the two endospermic halves are removed from the seed, and the undehusked guar splits are picked up. Finally, these guar splits go through refining by removing the fibrous material forming the husk and are further treated to produce the final product.
Guar Gum, also known as guaran, is produced from the raw material guar beans, which are a kind of legume. It is categorised as a polysaccharide or long chain of bonded carbohydrate molecules. It consists of mannose and galactose, which are two sugar types. Its production takes place by using the broken, split, undehusked guar and turning it into a form of powder.
Guar gum finds extensive application as a food additive that is added to a wide range of processed food products. It is widely used in the food manufacturing sector owing to its properties of being soluble along with its capacity to absorb water and form a gel. It is also a part of many products, such as bottled coconut or almond milk, yoghurts, soups, fibre supplements and body lotions. It is also used as a suspending, binding, thickening, and stabilising agent. Also, it has the ability to keep oil and fat ingredients from splitting.
Key Questions Answered in the Guar Gum Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Guar Gum market?
• What are the various processes used for Guar Gum production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Guar Gum?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Guar Gum?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Guar Gum?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Guar Gum?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Guar Gum production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Guar Gum production?
• What is the time frame for Guar Gum plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Guar Gum?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Greek Yogurt Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/greek-yogurt
- Clove Bud Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/clove-bud-oil
- Vitamin D5 500 Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/vitamin-d5-500
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA